Any new activity on the Tyler/Doddridge County Line

In the Deep Valley, Short Run and Arnold Run areas - is there something new going on there? Currently there does not appear to be any horizontal wells in that area - just vertical ones.

The closest I can find to this area in Tyler is a well that is from a Doddridge wellpad, 47-017-06795, Antero, started producing in 2018.

1 Like

I started receiving royalties from Antero Resources this year, 2020, on acreage in Tyler County, WV. I inherited from my mother (maiden name Pierce) who inherited from my grandmother (maiden name Jones) who inherited from my great grandmother (maiden name Doak), from Deep Valley, WV.

I signed with CNX but have not seen any royalties. My situation is about the same as yours it sounds. I know I have some sort of connection with the W.E. Doak land. I’m so lost! Someone help please. Cnx has approached me with 3 different leases.

Hi, I know nothing about CNX. I signed with Antero Resources last year. My land, which I only own a portion of, is in Tyler County, District Centerville. I just started receiving my royalties in June. Since I live in Texas I negotiated everything by mail and phone. I did speak with an attorney and I researched Antero Resources before I signed any papers. Do you know why they have approached you with 3 different leases since you stated that you already signed with them. If you can I would talk with a Landman to get your questions answered. Then if you need more clarification I would speak with an attorney. An attorney that handles Gas and Oil Leases. But that is up to you. Good luck.

Greg, did you sign any of the leases?

Yes, after speaking with an attorney I signed my lease August, 2019. Good Luck!

Yes I have been Approached with 2 leases signed 1. The one I havent signed yet is Associated with the W.E. Doak property. I was told 111 acres. Idk I’m so confused about all of it. I need help bad but can’t afford a attorney at all. Anyone can help me please help me! I’m 37 years old and I’m divorced and trying to rebuild some sort of life again. I really really need to see some money from all this . Someone please help me!!!