Any New Activity for Custer county

January 2022 - Is there any new activity in Custer County, OK? NW 1/4 of Section 35, township 14 north, range 16 W .

There is no new leasing, OCC cases or permits in the last 999 days. The Russell well was still online as of last reporting.

1 Like

Thank you for that clarification Martha. We are receiving interest to sell in that area/section.

I am hearing that there is going to be new drilling in Custer, so your offers hint that direction as well.

Big county so where are you hearing? Nobody ever prospects an entire county.

It was a couple of weeks ago and I did not write down the particulars at that time. Will keep my ears open and pen ready next time.

1 Like

Hi Martha, do you have any idea where that new drilling in Custer will be? This is the only section we own out of an entire lot that we received an offer on which I thought was interesting.

It was a comment I heard in passing, but I did not catch a particular section. Will keep my eyes and ears open to see if anything else shows up.

Have you heard anymore about drilling in Custer county, OK?

Martha - just received clarification for that offer to sell which is in Section 1-15N-14W Custer County. Is there any other new activity in that section ?

Nothing new in that section right now. Continental is the operator of the current well.

The newest permits in Custer in 2022 are in 13N-17W by Mewbourne

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.