Any Members with MR inor near 28N,57E, sec. 23,26?

Looking for current members that may have MR in or near sections 23,26 in 28N,57E.

Are there others with leases set to expire or recently renewed?

Looks promising for 2012.

Williams:

I have minerals in T30N;R59E;Sections 6&7 which will be expiring in the latter part of 2012 and first part of 2013. I am optimistic that drilling activity in this Eastern MT area will increase in 2012 and all indications point that direction. What we need is several very good wells in the area to really start the ball rolling. I feel that some mineral owners may prosper in regards to these expiring leases as many were leased back in 2008 when the bonus/acre and % royalty was much lower than today's figures. Look for top leasing to become popular in a few months for a large part of this Eastern MT area.

I own mineral rights close to you and a spacing unit has been established for 35-36. The well is the State 42X-36; so named because the state owns some of the land AND the X means that XTO has gotten the spacing unit. We are hoping they drill in 2012!! We already have a well that is pumpiing in section 35 ONLY to Hold By Production the land so they do NOT have to re-lease!

My sister reminded me that much of 26 was the Alexander Farm or Traeger farm as is part of section 23. How much acreage do you own in these sections?? I was going to email you directly but it requires "friending" which I did. Hope you do well if up for renewal!.

Family owns approx. 355 total MR acres mainly under Traeger Farm surface areas. Am hoping to communicate with other MR owners in those sections to see if their leases are expiring soon, maybe we can negotiate as larger block. Thanks to Dctex99, have accepted your friend request.

Dctex99 said:

My sister reminded me that much of 26 was the Alexander Farm or Traeger farm as is part of section 23. How much acreage do you own in these sections?? I was going to email you directly but it requires "friending" which I did. Hope you do well if up for renewal!.

Sections 24 and 25 ( just to the east of 23 and 26) have a new location for a well established on October 14, 2011. It's the Grinland well...I forget the numbers after the well name. I understand the Brigham Oil received the permit but that's all I know.

And, as another mentioned, a permit was issued for sections 35 and 36 on November 8, 2011...but I haven't checked the status of that well as we do not have any mineral interests in those sections.

I also understand (from the president of our LLC) that letters have gone out indicated a permit will be applied for in sections 23 and 26 as well, as we have just a few acres in that spacing unit, but I have NOT seen anything in terms of an actual permit being given...but...that could happen at any time.

So, it appears that activity is going to happen in your sections, but, again, as I've heard often..."KEEP YOUR DAY JOB" when it comes to oil royalties!!!

I own acreage in the State42x-36, which is the Section 35-36 that XTO is supposed to drill this spring; no aactivity yet; but the Sundheim 2-35 holds section 35 so not a big hurry for XTO really.

Good news on the Hawkins 29-32 about 2 miles west of it;;now pumping, after fracing; doing 200-400 bls a day.....Can't wait;;;should have money this year anyway!!

2891-hawkinspumping.jpg (436 KB)

Dctex99:

What Township/Range/Section is the Hawkins 29-32 located? Sounds like a decent well, hope there's alot more in the Roosevelt County area over the next year.

its in t28n-r57e; 6 miles east of Culbertson,MT

Dctex99:

Looks like the horizontal leg goes under Hwy 2 on this Hawkins well. I will be in Culbertson this summer and will be interested in seeing how many wells might be in the surrounding areas by that time.

Yes, interestingly we own the mineral rights that go under Highway 2, but we DON'T own the mineral rights under the railroad just to the south; the RR keeps those!!