Any little help is appreciated

Need more info on section 33 11N 8W How much of the river is passing thru that property and why can’t I locate on google earth :thinking:

Type in Union City, OK in the search and it will get you close by. Here is a screen shot. The map is from 2015, so the river may have moved a bit since then. If it is important and they are leasing and you need to know your acreage, the operator has probably done a new survey of the river.

Thank you ! A new survey was done of the river and we were notified of the changed acres but I wanted to see if I was able to come across an updated satellite visual of the surrounding area and river vs. me having to make a trip out to Oklahoma. Much appreciated!

You can ask them for a copy of the new survey. They will usually send it in pdf form and I put it in my files with the date on it.

Cheaper than a plane ticket!

Agreed ! So you happen to know any good attorneys that are familiar with mineral and riparian rights ?

You can check the directory listing above.

When the river moves, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.

Are there any lease offers in this area or drilling?

Who are you requesting to get the new survey?

The Survey was already completed by a company and I’m not sure if there are any lease offers in that particular area