Any leasing in sections 17 and 18 4S and 1W?

Is there any leasing going on in Carter County sections 17 and 18 4S and 1W, The last ones we did were with Avalon energy in 2014, and have expired I just noticed this, usually one of the leasing companies comes to us in the year of the expiration on about June to start new leases, but it looks like that hasn’t happened in a while. I had a pretty major car accident and haven’t looked at this in a little bit add this in sometime.

What is the extended description of your acreage? Example NE4NE4, etc. There were a couple of wells drilled in 2015 on, but if you are not in the spacing, you won’t have royalties.

I mostly just interested in any current leasing In that area, as we have not seen any new lease offers since the 2014 lease is expired in 2017. They did drill a well that part of our holdings was pooled in, in section 18 in 2015 or 16 and we got some royalty checks for a while, When the oil prices went down Avalon was only producing it once a year in December to keep the well open. They have since sold the production rights to that well to another company (Keith F Walker Oil and Gas Company) We were hoping they would actually do some production on the well so we could get more regular checks. I turned in tax information for our families LLC holding company (CCMG LLC) to them a couple of months ago but we haven’t heard anything from them yet.

Here are the Descriptions:

The E1/2 NW1/4 and NW1/4 NW1/4 and E1/2 SW1/4 NW1/4 and E1/2
NE1/4 SW1/4 and SW1/4 NE1/4 and W1/2 NW1/4 NE1/4 of section 17: 
    about 110 acres

The SE1/4 NE1/4 and the S1/2 NE1/4 NE1/4 of Section 18, 40 acres

all in Township 4 South, Range 1 West, Carter County, Oklahoma

No leasing in 17 since 2016. No leasing in 18 since 2014. The lease or force pooling is not expired until production stops in that spacing. You can set your minimum for the Division order to $25 instead of $100.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.