Any Leases going on in Ward, TX

We have minerals in Section 1, Block 33, Howe Joseph Survey Ward Co, TX. Any Operator are leasing this area? What is the average bonus per acreage on leases in Ward County. Any information will be appreciated.

Hello, I really can’t help you with this but we are the surface owners of Blk 33, sec 1, Joseph Howe survey, Abstract or A-129. Haven’t been approached by anyone for surfaces purposes in the last 5 years. It would be interesting to know if there’s any activity going on.

Hi neighbor Eliza, thanks for your follow up email to my post, hopefully in the near future things will be more busy in Ward Co, TX. Ciao, Cesar

I’d like to know too. we’ve got minerals in section 135 block 34 and the mineral lease is up end of March. Trying to call around a bit but it seems that activity is down the last little while. Didn’t know if it was because my address changed and im not getting bombarded with offers to purchase, or if there really wasn’t much going on.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.