Hi! I am a new member. Don't understand half of this stuff, but am trying! Have just been offered a 3-yr. lease from Capstone in this area of $150/acre bonus & 3/16 royalty. I believe they would agree to $175 bonus based on discussions, but refuse to increase royalty offer, saying if they pooled, they would have to offer same to the other owners. I only own 1.11 acres mineral rights, but this offer sounds pretty pathetic to me. Don't know whether to accept or hold out for pooling or better offer from another company. Any info and/or guidance would be most appreciated!
I would wait for the pooling.