Any interest East of Neches?

Alan,

No problem with the gate guard. Didn't see him. He must have been drinking beer or already passed out. 5 o'clock somewhere. And Saturday evening. (5 o 'clock somewhere was sang by another 'Alan' by the last name of Jackson.) Love to hear him sing.

Alan if you ever meet John in person you'll know right quick he is good people. Wonderful person to be around.

Good luck on your minerals. Hope EOG has good statistics on the well they are drilling in Southern Smith County.

Thanks for posting the picture. Saved me the trip going back tomorrow for a picture.

Clint Liles

We were approached for a lease right on the Neches (Nancy Posey Survey A-703). Calling around the cousins to see who else has been approached. The landman mentioned Maydelle, offered 150 & 1/6, which sounds a little low to me.

Asking around for a good O&G attorney to rewrite the lease to minimize impact etc.

E.D., Graem Resources (leasing for EOG) has done recent leases in virtually all the surveys surrounding the Nancy Posey:

RB Hudgens

I&GN RR

WM Price

DJ Hill

PO Lumpkins

J Blair (across the river in Anderson County)

However, Graem hasn't done any leasing (that I know of) in the Posey Survey...seems odd that they would be leasing all around it but not in it.

In the current market, $150 and 1/6 is really low. Who is the company that made the offer?

Alan, it was NETX. I'm playing phone tag with the cousins to see if there was any variation in the offer.