Any information Jacquez 1h-18x. S30 7n 5w grady county

Any information Jacquez 1h-18x. S30 7n 5w grady county. They should be completing drill of well any day I believe

Go to Groups on the top of the page and join "GRADY" county.

This group has lots of information

Robert, maybe you know something I don't but all I find on the OCC well search is the permit issued 6-18-14.

No spud report and definitely nowhere near complete. I'd give it a couple of months minimum. We had several spud back in March and April no completion info yet.

Have not made trip down to grady yet but I work in tower around newfield people and heard it was to be drilled after Ratliff and be couple months and that was over two months ago. I know the Ratliff well is completed. Have to get another contact inside or drive down to visit. Thanks

Thanks I had heard it was to be drilled after Ratliff and back in May told about 2 month they would start drilling but will check out Grady group

Robert, Jacquez spud on 8-1-14

http://www.occpermit.com/WellBrowse/Webforms/WellInformation.aspx?ID=587258

That sure looks good, thanks. I need to take some time and check the OCC site for the records. Just learning the different record types. Did some investigation on the different sites to research for information different wells in the area