Any info/activity in Section 30-01S-08W or following?

We have rights in the above and following sections. Any and all info about current activity appreciated!! 35-01S-09W 22-02S-04W 36-02S-05W

We signed a lease agreement in September. 1t was for $3800. The man we dealt with didn’t tell us we would not get our check fo a while, when we called him back after a month, he said they +first had to do a title search then file for approval from the County to drill a well. We received Court papers from Echo showing this approval a few weeks ago. We still haven’t received a check and today Echo’s representative called and said he’s only sending $1900. My son didnt understand why so we dont know what is going on. Are others having problems with Echo?

Call the leasing agent back and ask why. It is possible that you only have title to half of the amount that you thought you did. Ask him for a copy of the paragraph from the title opinion that pertains to your minerals. Then you can dispute it if you have better information.

He never answers. Does our signed lease bind us if they never paid us?"

Weve had an offer to top lease it by Bison Energy. Steve White at Echo promised to call back last week but didn’t.

If you signed a draft letter of payment, then you have to wait the required number of days before you fuss about your payment. If they do not pay by the time frame, then you can request to have your lease returned. Next time, do not hand over a lease without getting payment. It is normal for them to require several weeks to complete their title work.

Personally not a fan of top leasing. An Overview of Recurring and Related Issues Involving Top Leasing.pdf (210.2 KB)

Any info on 25-1S-9W. Seems to be leasing all around us but have not heard a thing.

No leases have been posted in 1S-9W in the last 999 days according to my source.

Wonder if there is a big fault there or just deep dry gas?

Old shallow fields with Cisco, Hoxbar. I see one well still online. Dora Russell 4. Not part of the current Shale plays so far.