Any idea on current value for Sumner county oil lease contract?

We own a 33 acre parcel, free and clear, with all minerals intact. We are in section 13, 3 miles east of the I-35 turnpike, and our back property line is one half mile to Oklahoma. I do know that several producing wells are located 1 mile north of us, as well as more to the east of us. Would be interested in hearing from a landman about current offerings in my section.

I do know that several property owners close by have leased, but all are tight lipped, for whatever reason. Thank you for any insight.

We were just approached by landman about leasing our land that is west of Caldwell which is around 320 acres. We have only been spoken to on the phone and waiting for the particulars which we should receive this next week but his offer was only $100.00 an acre which is very low. Again, don't know any of the particulars. This land was last leased 3 years ago for considerably more an acre so this is quite a come down in price, again reiterating haven't seen a contract yet. It will be interesting seeing where we end up on this if we even take it. Has anyone else in this area been approached and if so, any idea what the going rate per acre is now?

Hi Virginia. Would you be willing to share the landman that contacted you (his contact info)? I'd appreciate it if you could email me directly (awk1@psu.edu) if you don't want to list it on here. I'd be happy to share my offer once I can secure one. Many thanks.

Sorry, it has been a long time since I checked this site. I have sent you an e-mail.