Any help/info

hi, very new, appreciate any info, have a lot in sec 228,block 34 ward county,does anyone have a map of that location ? any activity or ? also, interested in leasing out to drilling company or ? how would I go about doing that ? are there brokers to connect to, or do I contact oil/mneral co's ?..really new and a novice, so would appreciate any info in where to even start.. Thanx Anthony

Anthony,

WELCOME TO MINERAL RIGHTS FORUM

I find a very good oil/gas well(36869) in the western half of Section 228/drilled by Shell Western E & P(Exploration & Production)/well completed March 20, 2015/Wolfcamp formation.....numerous other very good wells in the surrounding area....no need to try and contact the oil gas companies about your acreage. They know that it is there. You need to make sure your name and address is recorded correct at county clerks office if/when they contact you about a lease.

Link to Production Data on well 36869:

http://webapps2.rrc.state.tx.us/EWA/specificLeaseQueryAction.do?tab=init&viewType=prodAndTotalDisp&methodToCall=fromGisViewer&pdqSearchArgs.paramValue=|2=08|3=2016|4=07|5=2017|103=46943|6=O|102=08|8=specificlease|204=district|9=dispdetails|10=0

GIS Map of Ward County Section 288/Block 34:

CLICK ON MAP TO ENLARGE

Clint Liles