Any eyes around STORK 155-156 UNIT, #22HR TX REEVES

Hey all ! Hope everybody is doing ok.

Dealing with this messed up inflation, shootings on the daily, threats about food shortages, possible nuclear war, the dreaded Monkey Pox, and the scariest of all… the J. Depp and A. Heard saga taking over the world !!

On top of all that I didn’t get a check this month !

I have found a new place to live and am so happy to be moving, but freaking out a little.

Does anyone know what may be happening with Tall City Operations ? If anyone has them also and having any problems? Haven’t been able to reach them by phone or email.

If there’s something to know I know this forum will put it together.

I am exceedingly impressed with the knowledge and the generous spirit that comes through the Mineral Rights Forum.

Jacqueline_Grace I see where Tall City shows no production for March for that well…could be the well is shut-in because of fracking other wells nearby.

LEFT CLICK ON DOCUMENT TO ENLARGE

1 Like

Thank you for responding Clint !!! It would be nice if they told us such things . That leads me to 2 more questions.

1. Does anyone know how long fracking takes ?
  2. Could this happen when putting in new wells ? I looked on several sites to see if permits were happening and didn’t find any but don’t know enough about operations to know if they shut- in first. I’m so new to this. I was surprised to see what looked like 2 wells on this section when I understood there to be just 1. But then again I don’t really know what I’m looking at. Again thank you so much for your response. Jacqueline

Hello Jacqueline_Grace. Fracking a well could take 10 days(depending on the length of the horizontal leg and how many frac points they are going for) or it could take a month depending on possible problems encountered. It’s possible more than one well is to be fracked in the immediate area could be the reason the well continues to be shut-in. Good luck with your wells and try to be patient. it takes time to do things right.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.