Any drilling permits yet?

I was wondering if a permit has been drawn. S3S4 of Section 123, Block 34, Callon has our lease, and we can not get information from them about when they are starting. They are almost one year in on the lease (Two Year). I would just like to know what the unit size is going to be to find our net decibel. Also any ideas on what revenue we could imagine from this lease? (Greed). Any word on what they are doing? I am worried because I can’t get any information from them. They gave us a premium on the lease per acre. So I assume they know whats under there. Anyone know the play there? Thanks Bob

pilot, I don’t see any approved permits for SE/4 of Section 123 yet…there are some very good oil/gas wells in this area…the targeted formation in this area is the…PHANTOM(WOLFCAMP)11,000’ to 11,950’…at this time Callon is working on 3 locations(5 wells)within 3 miles of your Section 123 acreage. Those would be Section 146/Block 34, Section 131/Block 34 and Section 112/Block 34. Callon also has 2 permits that have been submitted(not approved yet) for Section 119/Block 34. Those 2 wells will be drilled in Section 119, 118 and end in Section 117.

Callon is definitely busy in your area…Be patient…

Ward County Section 123/Block 34:

CLICK ON MAP TO ENLARGE

Thank you very much. I will keep watching.

Thank you, I don’t pay a monthly fee so I am not able to se if they pulled a lease yet. I got a large offer for the rights yesterday, so I assume they are close. Could you look again or give me a way to look myself? Thanks Bob

Rocketpilot this is the link I use for finding locations… https://gis.rrc.texas.gov/gisviewer/

This is the link I use to find submitted and approved permits… W1 Search

After checking submitted permits from Callon I see that they are busy next door to the East of you in Sections 112, 118 and 119. Be patient…

yeah you are fine. It may take 5 years but you are going to get 6 wells in the E/2 of 123/124. W/2 a little different because of the two janky 1 mile Miami Beach wells in Sec 123. I can’t tell if your S3S4 legals is a typo or if you really own the lowest 12th of the Section, maybe you are just in the E/2.

If you want upside, keep it. If you want guarantees, sell it.

Hello!

I was just checking out the links you posted to do some searching of my own but it seems I need a UserID to do so. Is this something any individual or perhaps a Trustee can get? Or is it only for corporations?

LoyalRoyal no user ID required for either link…to use the Public Viewer link just click on the link and in the little square box I have a blue check mark click on that box and scroll down to Ward county and click on Ward County…then go to where it says Section and Block…type in 123 and 34 and then click on Query.

Use this link when searching for permits whether submitted or approved…http://webapps.rrc.state.tx.us/DP/initializePublicQueryAction.do Since Ward County is in District 8…click on 8 and then scroll down to Ward County…Type in the dates you request and then click Search.

CLICK ON DOCUMENT TO ENLARGE

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.