Any drilling activity?

A year ago I leased 640 acres for 3 years in Township137N, Range 94 West in sections 13, 14, and 23. Any drilling activity and/or any more leasing near this area?

Judy, I don't see anything near you, not even a permit. You can keep an eye on things by going to the NDIC O&G Division website, select GIS map server from the menue on the left, select find section from the bottom of the new menue on the left, input your legal description under the map, check the box where it says include buffer and type in 15 or 20 miles, click zoom to section. I didn't see any producing wells or permits to drill. The dots with the crosshatch some distance from you are plugged and abandoned. Sorry I didn't have better news. Your area is probably assumed to not have produceable Bakken zones, where the operators greatest interest has been lately, but there are other formations. Good luck with your minerals.

Thank you very much for your time and information. You have been a great help. Best, Judy

r w kennedy said:

Judy, I don't see anything near you, not even a permit. You can keep an eye on things by going to the NDIC O&G Division website, select GIS map server from the menue on the left, select find section from the bottom of the new menue on the left, input your legal description under the map, check the box where it says include buffer and type in 15 or 20 miles, click zoom to section. I didn't see any producing wells or permits to drill. The dots with the crosshatch some distance from you are plugged and abandoned. Sorry I didn't have better news. Your area is probably assumed to not have produceable Bakken zones, where the operators greatest interest has been lately, but there are other formations. Good luck with your minerals.