Any Activiy in 9N-13E, 9N-14E, 11N-14E or 10N-13E?

My family owns minerals in these areas and was wondering if anyone knows of any activity.

Calyx Energy is leasing all over 9N-13E. There’s also another company leasing in 9N-13E, 10N-13E and 9N-14E, but I wouldn’t recommend signing with them and would stick with Calyx.

Thank you. I received a lease in the mail from a “land man” working for Caylx telling me to sign and return. I found the lease less than acceptable.

Michael Kilpatrick By the Book Nat. Res. Dev.

Yes, you definitely need to negotiate better terms than what’s in their standard lease, however I lost interest quick in the other company when they started out by offering $25 per acre for a 5 year lease with a 1/8 royalty!

Thank you again.

I’ll echo your advice having learned that lesson a long time ago. I think I’m a target for such low ball offers and bad lease terms because I live in FL.

Have a good weekend and remember the real reason for the upcoming holiday.

Michael Kilpatrick By the Book Nat. Res. Dev.

A bit late to this, but I received an offer to lease my NMA in 9N-13E (specifically 03-09N-13E): $250/NMA, 3/16th Royalty for 3 years. Does anyone else have similar offers, or know if this is a reasonable offer? Thanks!

My Mother receive an lease offer for 125 per acre for three years, from company in tulsa, ok. The catch is there is well drill back in 2002 from an different operator that has not plug the well. same legal lease and etc. I do not trust oil companies in okla. somewhat like the people in okc and Washington. They also wanted a 2 year extension with 81 percent payment for 2 years. Her interest in 18 10 13 east. Land company is doing the leasing but did not provide any copies for mothers records. Wait and see what happens!!!

Dumb question, but I did not know I even owned mineral rights in McIntosh County. How do I find out more? Any suggestions? Debi B. My dad owned property there, but he died several years back.

I see where you signed a lease with Calyx for Sec. 1-T9N-R13E. So far there haven’t been any spacing or pooling applications filed for that section. Hopefully they’ll get to it eventually. Were you thinking your dad might have owned in other sections as well?

Be cautious with Calyx. They will definitely give you the run around. Not a fan. We had negotiated/finally come to an fair agreement on a multi section lease in 9N-13E after 2 years of negotiations with terrible terms for us initially. Now they are saying one of the sections involved that we do not have ownership (we do…just terrible title work on their part). Of course they want us to sign on the lease for the section they are most interested in, they are being extremely difficult and want us to “quite title” on our dime for their convenience on the other when we have provided book/page of our ownership. Be Cautious with Calyx.