Any activity in section 4

This is my first time at trying to get information and anything will help. I really appreciate everyone's help.

I was wondering if there is any activity in section 4, township 6N, range 25 East

Mr. Folsom,

My name is Randall Latham, owner of Latham Land Services, LLC and a landman here in Poteau, OK.

I just checked online and there does not appear to be any sort of oil and gas lease activity in Section 4-T6N-R25E. This is pretty much the same story all across Leflore County at this time, though.

If you have any further questions, I'd be more than happy to help.

Randall Latham

Mr. Latham,

Thank You for respomding. My father had that 201.22 acres leased for several years and was wanting to lease it again. He has indicated that he wants me to be involves in all of his transaction in the future, so I was investigating as to why he hasn't been contacted to lease it again. This will help us very much. Thank You and I will contact you if we need anything else.

Randall Latham said:

Mr. Folsom,

My name is Randall Latham, owner of Latham Land Services, LLC and a landman here in Poteau, OK.

I just checked online and there does not appear to be any sort of oil and gas lease activity in Section 4-T6N-R25E. This is pretty much the same story all across Leflore County at this time, though.

If you have any further questions, I'd be more than happy to help.

Randall Latham

Mr. Latham, do you know if Chesapeake is renewing or releasing any leases from 2008? We have a 5-year one on T7N-R27E which I believe is in a generally inactive area anyway. We all live out of state.

Does Chesapeake ever release leases? I am sure there are many which were signed in 2008 which are now expiring. Thanks for your advice.

Ms. Mosley,

I just checked and I have not seen any renewals by Chesapeake this year. Do you know if Chesapeake kept the lease or did they assign it to someone else?

As far as releasing leases, they are SUPPOSED to file documents which releases the lease (like a mortgage release is done), but unfortunately it doesn't happen that often.

Randall Latham

Mr. Latham, thank you very much for your reply.

I don't know that they assigned it. I haven't checked on that, and we have not heard from them since the lease was signed. There are 8 of us family members; nobody was contacted.