Any activity in Lincoln County Oklahoma -Township 17North Range 4 East,Section 27

My father has mineral rights in Lincoln County and he was wondering if any thing is going on in the Agra area. He has 53 acres located in Township 17N -Range 4 East- Section 27. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you.

I see two leases to Calyx Energy in June of this year. (Got 25%, so probably $0 bonus) They have been leasing there since 2011. Calyx permitted a horizontal well right up against the border of 28 right next to 27. It is supposed to go into the Miss Lime. Clay 28-1MH. 35-081-24152. Keep an eye open for it.

Pooling in 18 in late 2012 for Miss, Woodford and Hunton horizontal well. Pretty low bonus range $250 1/8 at top.

Thank you for your response.My father is turning 84 and he grew up on section 27.He is one of the oldtimers left from the MCkeown family that were there.I am his son trying to figure out if any oil or gas activity is going on in the area and if so how to contact these companies. If you come across any more information or someone to contact feel free to let me know.Thank you.

Looks like Calyx is the active company in the area. There is activity just a few hundred feet over the line to the west in Section 28 Good luck!

CALYX ENERGY LLC 10820 E. 45TH ST STE 208 TULSA, OK 74146

Thanks again. Maybe I can return a favor to you some day. Derrick Dean

Has you father leased yet?

We are leasing in that area

Thank you for your reply Richard. My father has not leased yet. Any information at all would be a great help. Thanks. Derrick Dean