Any activity in area?

Any activity in sec,19,T16N,R5E?

Was also wondering who has the lease on this

White Star Petroleum did quite a bit of leasing in 19 in 2016 and 2017. I do not see any new drilling in the last 999 days.

Thanks for the info. How would I find who has my minerals leased? Do I call the courthouse? Wejust acquired them in 2015 and not sure what the situation is. Again I appreciate the help and info.

If they are leased, then White Star is the likely candidate since they were the only ones leasing in the last 36 months.
You can check for free using the website : Lincoln County | OKCountyRecords.com | County Clerk Public Land Records for Oklahoma Type in your ancestor’s name to see if there is a lease. Most likely, any lease older than 36 months has expired (unless there was a two year option).
You could be open to lease. Make sure whomever inherited has filed the probate documents in Lincoln county and any other county where you have minerals so the land men can find you.

Michael, Ms. Barnes directed you to the website where you can see all documents filed in Lincoln County and that’s probably all you need, but I use this site a lot so thought I’d add a little. You can subscribe for $10 a month, which permits downloading of ten documents. You can at least see what’s been filed since the mid-1990’s without subscribing, but you can’t see the actual document without subscribing. I found an O&G lease between the Delbert Phelps estate and American Energy-Woodford LLC (now White Star Petroleum) signed in Dec 2014 for 40 acs in the SE4, but didn’t check for other leases. I also saw that your probate documents have been filed, but I didn’t see a renewal lease in 2017 or 2018. The original lease was for 3-yrs with a 3-yr renewal, but as usual doesn’t tell what was paid per acre in the bonus. I would call White Star.