Any action in block 72

I do not have the mineral rights on this property. We had an operator who was going to put up a SWD on the property. As soon as the operator got his permit the pandemic reared its ugly head. We all know how that turned out. I live out of state and rely heavily on this site for my information. I have never seen this property and along with my co-owner have owned it since 1995. Our land sits adjacent to the manufacturing plant with highway frontage. I am unaware exactly when the permit expires. I believe it is not to far in the future. We are in block 72, tract 12. I would appreciate someone letting us know if there is any stirring in this area. If the operator that we signed with to construct the SWD lets their permit expire is another SWD solicitor possible? I thank-you in advance for your help in this endeavor. Mary

This is the link to the approved permit for the Chief Nocona SWD well… http://webapps2.rrc.texas.gov/EWA/drillingPermitDetailAction.do?methodToCall=searchByUniversalDocNo&universalDocNo=492636748&rrcActionMan=H4sIAAAAAAAAAL1Qu27DMAz8mnQU9IgDdeBgFOncpEEzGBkUW1AEyJZByX0A_vjSLgqkTudM4h1PxyNHwTnIUXAB4gGxLuvsY7evsan4CWb-w55N3yfJqM2y_TSJufi-UqXm1Jewks_bY0mlmsoGfQi-cy8WW5_TbrD49WPKmkiiNbQ2X2JziE8mBCIKQJsH7A7x1RqsL0Rp4DdZqjR3S3SJ9QZN-2bCYOeIlEHpR6WV1hMq4Gyd79LR58mM3P5gIRf4Wr8YK-51gvS7-gZ64yxerfjvPcSpWuqmqCBGCYKPioo18LGgd0PE7e-7XPMbskTk610CAAA

The well location is outlined in blue on the map:

CLICK ON MAP TO ENLARGE

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.