Antero resources well lease

You remind me of my initial situation, except that mine arrived the day they ‘time’ to sign expired!!, then Ryan emailed and backed out to never contact me again… Golden i received the same just from Ryan instead of Jacob of Antero. Then in email he says they are no longer drilling there and would contact me. I sent a copy to Divot Minerals of Canon PA and they said four times the amount to sell the rights. Then they said I do not own these rights. Then another guy from Antero wants to give me 250$ Dollars, that’s two hundred and fifty dollars, to drill horizontal. makes me think that they are acting like the first least offer is in play, yet i signed nothing and received nothing. Since this matches my situation, i am writing this and copying it to all your repliers, as i get no attention from my initial post. p.s., i have been there, think of WV daily, and really just don’t want to do this royalty and lease thing, just sell cheap and have a life beyond my current disability retirement existence. As stated i will send this exact wording to many that matches my situation. To all others, thanks so much, but i have no resources for lawyer, Tyler County says they just access land owners, well how do i find where and if i have rights!!! I am in SF CA and am the descendant of the Underwoods of Alma and Salem and Middlebourne, Dad’s cousin was the Governor twice, but that helps me not a hitch. I have given up many times and here i start again to not quit till know what’s what. Thank you all so much. my numbers say i have 12 acres on 5-16-20-20.6

Thank u in advance dt11 Golden i received the same just from Ryan instead of Jacob of Antero. Then in email he says they are no longer drilling there and would contact me. I sent a copy to Divot Minerals of Canon PA and they said four times the amount to sell the rights. Then they said I do not own these rights. Then another guy from Antero wants to give me 250$ Dollars, that’s two hundred and fifty dollars, to drill horizontal. makes me think that they are acting like the first least offer is in play, yet i signed nothing and received nothing. Since this matches my situation, i am writing this and copying it to all your repliers, as i get no attention from my initial post. p.s., i have been there, think of WV daily, and really just don’t want to do this royalty and lease thing, just sell cheap and have a life beyond my current disability retirement existence. As stated i will send this exact wording to many that matches my situation. To all others, thanks so much, but i have no resources for lawyer, Tyler County says they just access land owners, well how do i find where and if i have rights!!! I am in SF CA and am the descendant of the Underwoods of Alma and Salem and Middlebourne, Dad’s cousin was the Governor twice, but that helps me not a hitch. I have given up many times and here i start again to not quit till know what’s what. Thank you all so much. my numbers say i have 12 acres on 5-16-20-20.6

thank you in advance ArleneGolden i received the same just from Ryan instead of Jacob of Antero. Then in email he says they are no longer drilling there and would contact me. I sent a copy to Divot Minerals of Canon PA and they said four times the amount to sell the rights. Then they said I do not own these rights. Then another guy from Antero wants to give me 250$ Dollars, that’s two hundred and fifty dollars, to drill horizontal. makes me think that they are acting like the first least offer is in play, yet i signed nothing and received nothing. Since this matches my situation, i am writing this and copying it to all your repliers, as i get no attention from my initial post. p.s., i have been there, think of WV daily, and really just don’t want to do this royalty and lease thing, just sell cheap and have a life beyond my current disability retirement existence. As stated i will send this exact wording to many that matches my situation. To all others, thanks so much, but i have no resources for lawyer, Tyler County says they just access land owners, well how do i find where and if i have rights!!! I am in SF CA and am the descendant of the Underwoods of Alma and Salem and Middlebourne, Dad’s cousin was the Governor twice, but that helps me not a hitch. I have given up many times and here i start again to not quit till know what’s what. Thank you all so much. my numbers say i have 12 acres on 5-16-20-20.6

hGolden i received the same just from Ryan instead of Jacob of Antero. Then in email he says they are no longer drilling there and would contact me. I sent a copy to Divot Minerals of Canon PA and they said four times the amount to sell the rights. Then they said I do not own these rights. Then another guy from Antero wants to give me 250$ Dollars, that’s two hundred and fifty dollars, to drill horizontal. makes me think that they are acting like the first least offer is in play, yet i signed nothing and received nothing. Since this matches my situation, i am writing this and copying it to all your repliers, as i get no attention from my initial post. p.s., i have been there, think of WV daily, and really just don’t want to do this royalty and lease thing, just sell cheap and have a life beyond my current disability retirement existence. As stated i will send this exact wording to many that matches my situation. To all others, thanks so much, but i have no resources for lawyer, Tyler County says they just access land owners, well how do i find where and if i have rights!!! I am in SF CA and am the descendant of the Underwoods of Alma and Salem and Middlebourne, Dad’s cousin was the Governor twice, but that helps me not a hitch. I have given up many times and here i start again to not quit till know what’s what. Thank you all so much. my numbers say i have 12 acres on 5-16-20-20.6i andrew,

I’m a little late to this party, but I think I can add something to the discussion.

Lots of people have been in the exact same position you are in right now. You probably own a small interest in a large tract of land here in West Virginia. Antero is a real company and very active in Tyler County. They’re going to drill a well on that tract of land (probably) and in order to do so they’re supposed to track down all the owners of the tract of land and get permission to do so. They’ll pay you a little money to sign the document. If you’ve already signed it, don’t worry too much about it. If you haven’t, I recommend you get more money out of them, ask them to include a No Warranty of Title clause, an Indemnification clause, and a Notification of Assignment clause. Those are the basics. If you can get them to do all that you’re doing all right. Good luck, and have fun!

2 Likes

Interesting to see these legal descriptions. I am a descendant in the Weekley family. I have a lease with Antero (which Kyle helped negotiate) but for a different piece of land in the District of Meade, not McElroy. I would bet these individuals were somehow related. Are you related to the Weekley family? If so I guess that would make us some sort of cousins.