Antero New Oil and Gas Lease

Hi All,

New to this forum and seems like a great wealth of information. We own approximately 170 acres and had an Antero lease for a number of years that expired in 2019. At first we were not interested in signing up for a new lease (they never drilled), but given the global dynamics these days, we are wondering if Antero or any other company are still pursuing new land leases and if so, how do we go about exploring our options?

Thanks in advance for any insight!

Welcome to the forum. If they want to lease, they will find you if your name and address are correctly filed in the counties where you have minerals. The mineral owner does not have much option to shop their leases, especially if there are a limited number of operators.

Thank you for the insight. I am afraid that we are one of those cases where it has been challenging to contact us. The property is in an llc, with a registered address in Florida. However, we reside overseas and getting anything forwarded has been quite a challenge. I wonder if there is any way to register our electronic contact info with the county?

You can contact the county to see if they will, but I don’t think many of them have the electronic option.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.