Angelina County TX, Oil and Gas Discussion archives

Angelina County, TX oil & gas discussion group. Share your experience regarding lease bonus, royalty rates, drilling activity, and oil & gas news.

I'm looking to sell or lease the mineral rights on my 102 acre farm in Angelina County, Sara Odell tract. If interested, please contact me for more information.

We received an offer to lease from Western Exploration & Production. Our minerals are located between Huntington and Zavalla south of 69. Noticed a lot of lease/option requests in the area. Anyone know what might be going on. If you agreed to lease, what terms did you agree to?

Thank you!

Thank you, Mike. We are in the Peter Galloway Survey A-283 off of FM 1818. They want an option to lease for $50/ac. 20%. I plan on asking for a lease rather than option.

I have 100 acres in Sarah Odell Survey east of Huntington and recently received an offer to lease. Has anyone else received an offer? What were the terms of our lease? Has anyone received an offer to sell their mineral rights?

The following is a sponsored (paid) promotional notice:

If you own minerals in Texas or New Mexico, consider attending the NARO – Texas convention in San Antonio July 18-20, 2018. They have a great agenda, good speakers, and the cost is reasonable. This year also includes a special session for New Mexico mineral owners. The current agenda draft is attached, and a link to their signup and information page is http://www.naro-us.org/event-2824234

Attachment: 2018-04-30%20-%20NARO-TX%20Convention%20Agenda%20%28Hyatt%29%20invite.pdf

$50 an acre to lease is very low! I wouldn’t lease at 20% for less than $250 an acre