Andrews County, TX - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

They are a mineral buyer I have seen several solicitations from. I do not know anything about their reputation. Try the Search feature in the upper right corner of this page to see if anyone else has commented on them.

Looking for some help. My dad received a letter from a Acoma Energy that said he owned 61.5 mineral acres in Andrews county. They made him an offer. The thing is, he didnt know he had mineral rights in this county. The letter refers to SW2 of block 5, League 313, Gaines County School Land, situated in Gaines County, being 246 acres of land, no more or less. My dad told me he remembers his mom talking about Gaines county, but other than that he had no idea if or what he owns there. The letter said his mineral acres were in Andrews county. I looked on the RRC map, and on the southern Gaines border there is a block with 313 in the corner.

My question is, where should we start in trying to figure out where his land is. Who should he contact to find out if he is a surface and mineral owner. We live a 1000 miles away for TX. He owns property in Reeves and Haskell. Surface and mineral PSL land for both. Thanks.

the biggest problem in Andrews is that their Courthouse records are not online and they charge an arm and a leg to look up records at the Andrews Abstract office (call and see if they offer look up services and how much, I don't recall their cost) your best bet is to find someone local to do the records search for you.

We have approximately 300 mineral acres in Block A-47, Sections 9,10, 22, and 23 available for lease. Would welcome any offers.

Good Afternoon,

My family and I have 2 areas of land for lease in Dawson County, there are 4 of us, we only own the minerals, we do not want to sale, we have one area that is 240 acres, it is in Block 35 section 2 T4N, the 160 is in Block 35 Section 28 T5N. please contact me at marc.rogers33@yahoo.com if you have any questions. thank you

Can anyone tell me what's going on in Block A-52 , A-1922, A-1882 and A-2922? Specifically what else have been completed and when? TYIA. Linton

Good Afternoon,

My family and I have 2 areas of land to LEASE not sale in DAWSON county there are 4 of us, we have 240 acres in section 2 block 35 T4N, we have had wells on this land before, just not drilled but about 5000 ft so I know there is oil there, plus we have 160 acres for lease it is located at section 28 block 35 T5N, we are open to lease all together or by themselves.

please contact me on here or at marc.rogers33@yahoo.com

The following is a sponsored (paid) promotional notice:

If you own minerals in Texas or New Mexico, consider attending the NARO – Texas convention in San Antonio July 18-20, 2018. They have a great agenda, good speakers, and the cost is reasonable. This year also includes a special session for New Mexico mineral owners. The current agenda draft is attached, and a link to their signup and information page is http://www.naro-us.org/event-2824234

Attachment: 2018-04-30%20-%20NARO-TX%20Convention%20Agenda%20%28Hyatt%29%20invite.pdf