Am I required to file OK income tax form?

I receive a small amount from inherited mineral rights, and am wondering if I need to file an Oklahoma State income tax return yearly. I live in Michigan, the wells are in Kingfisher County. I do receive a 1099 and claim the income on my Federal return. There is OK state tax withheld on the monthly checks from Chisholm Oil. Thank you for any insight!

Hi Mary,

Have wells in OK. and reside in TX. Yes, you are required to file a Oklahoma Tax return. Generally receive a refund as well.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.