Alvarado 2014, LLC

Does anyone know anything about the operator Alvarado 2014, LLC a/k/a Alvarado Minerals LLC ? I’m trying to decide if I want to participate in a well they have proposed but I cannot find anything about them. They’re out of Houston.

Participating is not for the novice. You need to have deep pockets as the costs can continue for decades and into the next generation. You need to be able to pay for good legal advice, good accounting advice and insurance for the working interest.

Alvarado can be found with an internet search. The real questions are-are they going to operate and where do they get their money? What success rate have they had in the past? What are they telling their investors? What is the expertise of their personnel? Do they have a rig lined up, frac crew lined up? What reservoir are they going after? Have they already drilled nearby and what were the results? What are their operating expenses? Do a whole lot of research first. This is a very risky business.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.