Alta Mesa & the Dalwhinnie wells?

Three additional Dalwhinnie wells were drilled last July but I’ve seen no completion reports and there have not been any royalty payments. The original well 1-31H has paid very little and I’m wondering if any of this has to do with Alta Mesa’s financial problems or if the wells are just poor producers.

The Dalwhinnie 1605 1, 6, 8, and 9 are on the OK tax site. You can get a bit of production from them.

Thanks for the reminder Martha, I had forgotten about the tax site. I see they didn’t show production until October 2018 so we should be seeing a check within a month (hopefully). I see that the 3 additional wells are doing much better than the original which was a drop in the bucket. Hopefully things will start looking up. Thanks again.

The OCC is months behind, so I keep an eye on that tax site to at least get an “active” date which so far, has matched all my first sales dates. Then I can flag it to watch for the Division Order and further flag if they miss the six months deadline. I also keep an eye on the OCC case files that went with the wells. They need that final order with the split on the percentages before they can send out the DO. Gives me an idea of whether I can claim interest or not. The tax site is also behind on posting, but the active line is helpful. My engineer says that the gas on the OK Tax site is not that accurate, so keep that in mind.