All well pumping on my propertyby mg

How can I found an all well that has been pumping on my property since 1978

Alvin,

What State, County is this well located in and what is the legal description of the location of your minerals? Also do your have the API # or the name of the well?

Clint Liles

Texas no

Alvin -

I was able to locate only one property in the Trinity County Appraisal District Tax Rolls in Trinity Co, Tx under the name of Alvin Gibson. It appears to be one (a) acre in the town of Trinity, Tx or just to the West of it.

There are two (2) Wells where I found interests under the Gibson Family Limited Partnership, however, located on the far northeast end of Trinity County. But neither one of those Wells were drilled in or about 1978.

You're going to need to be able to provide us with additional information on the Well or your properties for us to be able to help you.

Do you have any information from your Deed or Deed of Trust or an old Oil and Gas Lease or a tax bill or something?

In the alternative, could you go out to the Well and find the sign describing it and either taking a picture of it or writing down everything it says and sending that to us?

Charles Emery Tooke III

Certified Professional Landman

Fort Worth, Texas