Alfalfa County, OK - OIl & Gas Discussion archives

Alfalfa: Chesapeake Operating Inc.; Franklin 2-16-12 No. 1H Well; N1/2 N1/2 NW1/4 NW1/4 (SL) of 02-26N-12W; 2,541,000 cu-ft gas per day; 58 barrels oil per day, TD 10,190.

Midstates Petroleum Co., LLC; Leamon 2612 No. 2H-28 Well; SW1/4 NE1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 (BHL) of 28-26N-12W; 3,608,000 cu-ft gas per day; 209 barrels oil per day, TD 11,006.

SandRidge Exploration & Production LLC; Alexander 2910 No. 4-16H Well; SW1/4 SE1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 16-29N-10W; 199 barrels oil per day, 91,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 8,840.

SandRidge Exploration & Production LLC; Hadwiger 2611 No. 3-9H Well; NE1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 NE1/4 (SL) of 09-26N-11W; 371 barrels oil per day, 1,816,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 10,135.

http://imaging.occeweb.com/OG/Well%20Records/1DD18E14.pdf

By chance do you know the status of 4-26-11 or somewhere I can go to look this up.

https://www4.oktax.onenet.net/GrossProduction/PublicSearchPUNbyLega…

http://imaging.occeweb.com/imaging/OGWellRecords.aspx

This is all I know of without paying a fee .

Where do you find the well data when there done or the progress of the well.

Also do you have the number of wells that are being drilled on 4-26-11 i sure cant find it. I did pull the permit up but that only tells me how many pulled.

Well Thanks for the update. I’m trying to get there but can’t find the time to drive up.

David, At this point of your well, the only people that know what is going on is Chesapeake. You can give them a call , and see where they are in the process. My guess would be they would still have your well is being in the competion stage, and not yet producing. Once it starts producing they have been testing within 10 days of first production on their new wells. They will have to file a completion report with the OCC within 45 days of production I believe… I will be in Cherokee next week, and will drive by and see if I can tell if it is producing yet…

M, appears to be a solid well, 200 to 250 bopd, 1.7 mil. gas, waiting on Crowder well 31 27 10 , to be hooked up as gas line is finished I believe. Minerals expired on 30 27 10, have not renewed yet.

RH,

Do you have any news on the Coppock well in sec 36? Did they finish the gas line??They should be ready to put the Allison well on soon…

DID YOU GET A CHANCE TO LOOK AT 4-26-11 IF YOU WENT OUT.

I believe your gas line is in, at least it is on my end. If they have fracked , the Allison well should be producing. I have several offers on 30 27 10, not in any hurry, two offers for a 2 instead of 3 year lease.

RH, Good to hear on the Coppock. Not sure what is going on with 30 27 10, it seems to be in a good area… Were still waiting on the Allison well, think they have to run a gas line to it still, but it should be close. David, Not going until after the holidays…

M, Who drilled 19, and did they drill that well north to south?

RH, Chesapeake drilled it north to south, it was spud before the Allison… They also just drilled sec 23 27 11, and are starting on 24 27 11 both are being drilled north to south. Just saw the crowder on sec 13 27 11 came in at over 500 bopd…

RH, Hard to say, Chesapeake has just started doing multiple wells per section. The crowder was the 2nd in sec 13, they also have recently completed the 2nd well on sec 22. Seems Chesapeake is being more cautious, I know they did a 3d seismic of our sections last year, and would think they did the whole area… However SD has some very good wells in sec 34 27 11, and 35 27 11, 4 Churchill wells and 3 Hague. SD has been more aggressive, in drilling multiple wells, bu My opinion is that Chesapeake is narrowing their focus and will drill additional wells on good sections… Just my opinion though.

M, any opinion on who you would lease to today after what we have seen for drilling strategy the last few years. It appears to me that you would have a greater chance for multiple wells with Sandridge than Chesapeake. As far as operating I don’t know if there is any difference.

Denise, According to the tax commission site the well went active on December 19th and is classified as an oil well. Other than that there is not any information publicly that you will be able to see that I know of. The completion report, is usually posted on the OCC website within a couple of months after first production.

New to this forum and new to oil & gas in general. I have a portion of Alfalfa 18 26 10 leased to Chesapeake. Well name Stanley. As far as I can tell, the well was spudded 10/15/13. Can’t find anything since then. I am at a loss as to where to go to see if the well is completed or if anything is there. Can you help? Thanks

Denise

Looks as if all the action is around Cherokee. Several months ago it looked as if all the action was around Helena. Is there any particular reason this has happened. I have an interest in 24N, 10W.

Thank you so much for the info on Stanley. I’ve seen info in the Tulsa World??? re completion and flow info. Does this lag until the OCC filings are complete?