Affidavit in Clark County

I have looked at the Clark Co. MS website but I don't seem to be able to find where to file the Affidavit. Also, do I need any other documents to get the interest changed from my Mother.

Sue, if you post some more specifics about what you’re trying to accomplish by filing with the clerk of court it may help posters respond to your question.