I've spoken with Continental and they will not be offering to re-lease my rights when the current lease expires in January---I am wondering what to do now. Does anyone have any insight????
You might call some other companies to see if they are interested (ie; Newfield) in leasing it. They are active in the area just NE of you a few miles but not sure about activity where you are. If you decide to sell at least try to get some more offers and compare for the best deal. Best Wishes!
Sorry Zack...I didn't mean to say if you decide to sell as that was not your question. I meant if you lease it I would talk to some more companies.
Do you know what production is?
Everyone should want your minerals.
I've got minerals in 1N-6w AND WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS LEASED RECENTLY IN THIS AREA AND WHAT THE PRICE PER ACRE IS?
ALSO HAS ANYONE SOLD ANY OF THEIR MINERAL RIGHTS IN THIS TOWNSHIP RANGE RECENTLY AND WHAT WAS THAT PRICE PER ACRE