Advise for my mineral rights in Oklahoma

Hello from Athens ,Greece!!

I have inherited the following mineral rights

25-11N-1W 30-T6N-1E

I contacted you again two years ago and your advice then was really valuable. You told me then that they are not of great value and that it is better to be patient because in the future their value may increase.

I wonder if anything has changed since then or if there is more we can do.

I remind you that we are four heirs and we have made an affidavit of inheritance. Three of the heirs live permanently in Greece and the fourth in the United States of America so any action by us is very difficult.

I wonder if anything has changed since then or if there is anything more we can do.

I remind you that three heirs live permanently in Greece and the fourth lives in the United States of America, so any action on our part would be very difficult.

Any advice would be helpful.

Thank you very much!

Cheers!

74a99f2ba8796a372648f7b3fc372fce0766e6d3_2_690x176 dd6e487a3fb79479a9bf8bd3b7247fdd48b3bb88_2_690x131

25-11N-1W- Nothing new here. McAtee 1 well is still online at very low volumes. Your acreage would have to be within the spacing of the well to get any royalties.

30-T6N-1E- Last production was in 2018. Some leasing is starting nearby. Make sure that your names and addresses are filed in the Cleveland county courthouse with the clerk of deeds.

1 Like

Οκ!!

Thank you very much!

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.