ACE Energy, LLC

I am reviewing a lease offer from ACE Energy, LLC in Dallas, TX for my mineral rights in McClain County, Sec. 28, 6N, 4W. Does anybody have any experience in dealing with them?

Is this a lease offer or a sales offer? Be aware that sometimes what an offer says at the top and what is in the body may be different. That section has pending OCC hearings for increased density wells. Casillas and Ovintiv are vying for control. If you lease, make sure that you do not hand over a lease original without getting paid the same day. Also, the original draft of the lease may not be in your favor. Make sure you have no post production charges.

In my one experience…they were good to deal with and agreed to the changes and additions I requested to alter the original lease agreement sent to me. As is with other companies your mineral rights are probably already set up to “move” (sell?) to another company upon Ace getting your signed lease. My agreement was filed ,in McClain County, on the same day as their agreement to “move” those mineral rights to another company.

I have leased minerals to Ace Energy. From my understanding, they lease minerals in hopes to participate as a non-operator in horizontal wells, leasing with them was no different than leasing with any other oil company that I have dealt with.

I would read the forum posts about Ace Energy before dealing with them… I came across more than a few that were not in agreat light.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.