Ace Energy, LLC-Stephens Co.,-Sec 13, TWN 1N, R 6W

I had an inquiry from Ace Energy in November about leasing my interests and responded affirmatively but have not heard back from Ace. Does any one else have dealings with Ace, especially in this area?

Thanks.

I have an offer of $1850 and 3/16, or $1600 and 1/5 west of you in Section 15 from a different company. Friend me up and I'll send you the particulars.

not on Facebook. Plz reply via this forum. Thanks.

I just sent you a friend request via this forum, not Facebook. It will allow for private messaging.

I have 7 nma in Section 6/1N/6W Would appreciate info on any offers you get to help me. My lease expired in September and I am interested in selling 2 mms and leasing remains 5.

How do I do that? I can't find any info

Click on my name, then select send message under my name. I sent you a friend request, it should appear in your email or somewhere on this site when you log in. I have not yet received the lease or the check, otherwise I would post the information publicly. If you want, you can send me an email directly at kennethmcdonald54@gmail.com.

Cheers

S7-1N-6W Stephens County —any news nearby?

TPR Mid-Continent appears to have paid the highest bonuses most recently on your land. Jan. 2018 $4500/acre | 12.5% royalty - $4100/acre | 20% royalty

Is this map available on mineral web? This is great!

Hey Debbie, no they have some good information, but this map is a screenshot from

Thank you bhiggins , I will check them out, I just hope they’re not expensive.
Have a great day !

update reply: bhiggins , I found it and didn’t have to pay ! Wow
I found the info I was looking for and it looks like so far ACE is the best offer. Provided that a . couple lease clauses be changed

No problem, happy to help!