Access Permit for Pipeline Survey

I received a request for an entry permit from Brazos Delaware Gas to survey for a discharge line crossing our property in Reeves County. Drilling operations are currently underway in our unit. I assume I should notify the drilling company, but am unsure what other action to take. I would really appreciate some advice.

Hello Norma. I suggest you get in touch with Buddy Cotten/Minerals Manager. Mr. Cotten is a member of this Forum and very knowledgeable about pipelines and right-of-ways.

Thanks for the suggestion. I will do that.