A Free Plan or 20% Off on Paid Plans

Are you looking to save time and money?

Royalty Advocate, a mineral management software company, understands that saving time and money is crucial. As mineral owners ourselves, we were driven to bring affordable pricing plans to the community during such unprecedented times.

We modified our prices, and introduced a completely free starter plan. That’s right, you can sign-up today for free! No contracts, no hidden fees, ever! Check out our new pricing here. Get started with our free plan or use promo code MRF to get 20% OFF your first month on any paid plans.

Royalty Advocate offers powerful software at an affordable price, with built-in tools and analytics to make sure you are always up to date on your minerals.

Do you find yourself asking these questions:

• Am I getting paid correctly?
  • Am I unfairly being charged deductions?
  • How do I know my volumes match those reported to the state?
  • Am I participating in all wells on my leases?

We’re here for you! Visit royaltyadvocate.com for more information. If you have any questions, please reach out to contact@royaltyadvocate.com, or call 480-378-3270 and a member of our Customer Success Team will get back to you shortly.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.