A-36 Byrd Lockhart League

Hello Darrell, my name is Dawn Patterson, my mother Ora Lee O'Neal-Patterson is also an heir to byrd lockhart league A-36 in gonzales county texas. She lives in Minnesota and has never been to Gonzales Texas and very limited in her knowledge on what is going on in Texas. My mother is the Great-great Grand daughter of Ned Nobles. How are you related to Ned Nobles? Is it possible you could shed some light? Thank you in advance.

Hello Dawn, the Johnson side of the Nobles Family here in Texas just received our Lease notices. Do you have any information?

The A-36 is being drilled up by EOG. If you are unleased, you are in a premiere leasing position.

Buddy Cotten

buddy, thanks for the reply. are you aware of any other information in regards to this lease?

Hello K.J. -

We've been told several more wells are set up. Trying to get production info. Any suggestions or websites?

hello dawn. go to the texas railroad commission website. they have a system on there you can use to monitor production. i plan on going to the site this week.

hello dawn, have you received any new information?

buddy, do you work for eog?

Buddy Cotten said:

The A-36 is being drilled up by EOG. If you are unleased, you are in a premiere leasing position.

Buddy Cotten

Mineral Manager

Nada......Nothing yet.......

KJ Johnson said:

hello dawn, have you received any new information?

thanks for the reply

dawn, my uncle confirmed your note about addition wells. i checked the TRR commissions site mapping and it still shows only two wells. it also shows a possible gas line going through the land.....

Kj,

You know I wonder how often these reports come out? Quarterly? Yearly? I'm still trying to figure out the calculations and percentages. Trying to figure all of this out......Only two wells? I knew about the gas lines.....

i am not sure, but are we going to receive money for both oil and gas? send me your email address and I can send you production information for the 2 wells and gas lines. have you received a timeline for payments? we've heard late this year. like december maybe

Dawn J Patterson said:

Kj,

You know I wonder how often these reports come out? Quarterly? Yearly? I'm still trying to figure out the calculations and percentages. Trying to figure all of this out......Only two wells? I knew about the gas lines.....

Hello Dawn, Buddy and KJ

does anyone have an news on the area?

Also My family was trying to see how the family tree played out as my mom's mother passed away very young and we are missing some family members.

Thanks in advance in helping to fill those gaps.

hello,

I have not heard anything since this summer.

At that time I was told they were almost done drilling, but two more wells were possibly on the way

one of the employees of EOC had the full family tree.

she would need to send you an invite to her ancestry.com page.

KJ

do you know who i should contact to get the family tree?

also why would they EOC/ERG just now reach out to some families and seek out some new families. just interesting they included more families on the new wells.

have

i am sorry for the very late reply, but i no longer have this information. the reason eoc may have reached out to some and not others may be due to the way the heirs are so many.........

kj

buddy, have you heard anything about this area? i hear it's in litigation

Buddy Cotten said:

Buddy Cotten

Mineral Manager

HI MY NAME IS RAY WILLIAMS WE NEED TO TALK PLEASE DON'T SIGN... WE ARE FAMILY

YOU CAN CALL ME AT 512 290-7315... EOG IS F--KING THE FAMILY AROUND . WE ARE HAVE A

MEET IN TWO WEEK ..PLEASE CALL ME

MY GREAT GREAT FATHER NAME IS Z T WILLIAMS HE DIE AND A.D NOBLES WAS THE ADMINISTRATOR OF HIS

ESTATE OF 214 AC, AND NED NOBLES MARRIAGE HIS DAUGHTER THATS HOW NOBLES COME IN .YOU NEED

TO CALL ME I CAN TELL YOU ALL ABOUT IT ,PLEASE DO NOT SIGN A THING TILL YOU TALK TO ME, WE ARE FAMILY

AND EOG IS F--KING AROUND MY NUMBER IS 512 290-7315 RAY WILLIAMS WE ARE GETTING TOGETHER IN TWO WEEKS, ONCE AGAIN MY GREAT GREAT GRAND FATHER NAME IS Z T WILLIAMS MY GRAND FATHER IS NAME Z T WILLIAMS AND MY DAD NAME IS Z T WILLIAMS