9n-57w

My family has minerals rights throughout about five sections in 9N-57W. We have received a few calls for offers but I am a little new to this. Has anyone been getting offers in this area? I am just curious as to what bonuses are being paid and the royalties offered. Not trying to be greedy, just wanting to make sure we get what most are getting there.

Thanks

We have land in 9N-R67W and haven't gotten any calls. Wish we would.

We have uranium and oil under the surface but no takers. Lots of call about 5 years ago but fell off. I will be interested to see how this goes for you. The UR field runs for quite a ways through the sections in 9N.

Sorry I have no experience to share but lots of people here do so you should get some help. Good luck!

Marilyn

There was a state lease a few weeks back for a few sections nearby that went for 12.5% royalty and $195 per acre bonus. Tanya what section are you in ? Whiting has a HZ Well permitted in 15 from Feb 2013 The DJ Resource HZ well in 18 was a huge disappointment. Fee lease like yours will get more then state on royalty for sure maybe even 16% but bonus acres have come down quite a bit in that area

Our land is in section 15. What is a HZ well?

Thanks for the info.

Marilyn

Jason Haack said:

There was a state lease a few weeks back for a few sections nearby that went for 12.5% royalty and $195 per acre bonus.
Tanya what section are you in ?
Whiting has a HZ Well permitted in 15 from Feb 2013
The DJ Resource HZ well in 18 was a huge disappointment.
Fee lease like yours will get more then state on royalty for sure maybe even 16% but bonus acres have come down quite a bit in that area

Horizontal Well

Oh - thanks- makes sense.

marilyn

Jason Haack said:

Horizontal Well