9-13N-5W Red Bluff Pooling

My siblings and I own mineral rights here. We are under 5 separate leases. 3 of my siblings have received the pooling case info with options to elect. (OCC case # 201902233) 2 of us have not received any information. We are listed with OCC with correct addresses. Why would I not receive an offer, but they do? If there is production will I as an owner receive payment? I contacted Clarity Land (they are acting on behalf of Red Bluff) and the Landmann said she would look into it. What action should I take? Thanks

If you have a lease that is currently valid, then you don’t get pooled.You only have 20 calendar days from the pooling to elect. The folks that leased may not have filed the lease at the courthouse in time and missed the pooling list compiled by the company. Just in case there is some confusion, respond to the pooling order and say that you leased on such and such a date to so and so and what your royalty was. Give your name, address, phone and email. I go ahead and pick the same pooling order option that equaled the royalty I picked on the lease. Reference the case number and the pooling order number on your letter. Send by certified return receipt mail-quickly.

Thanks - I wonder why my siblings that have a lease also got the notice?

The title work that is done for the pooling will have a certain date on it. (We don’t know what it is). If they were un-leased as of that date (as in the lease is not filed at the courthouse), they go on the pooling list. Perhaps the leases were filed different days. You may have been filed earlier and were not on the pooling list. You might look them up on this website. http://www.canadiancounty.org/index.aspx?nid=885

They do not update the pooling lists very often. If any of the relatives end up on it, they just need to respond anyway to make sure they don’t fall through the cracks.