7N 63W Sec27 SE

Hi, we inherited these mineral rights and signed a lease last year, we had a good lawyer and got a good lease. We have started getting calls to buy them, we have zero interest in selling but wondering if anyone knows when approximately they may drill? Thank you for your time!

There are some expired permits from 2018 that go through that section but nothing new has been permitted since. Some permitted wells around but not seeing anything immediate in the area.

Thank you so much for the info.

We have rights in 7N60W. We signed a lease last year with Bison (now sold) and were told we are not on their 5 year plan.

The guy we signed the lease with told us that Chevron plans to drill the first half of 2027. Our lease is expired by then so I wasn’t sure why they offered the lease last year?

You need to Google Wells Ranch CDP. There is a PDF document. Your mineral rights are within this Comprehensive Drilling Plan. Right now they are in the infrastructure stage of the development. Drilling/Production is set to begin i believe in 2024. If you go to the Colorado Oil and Gas Commission page you can see the permits that are currently pending for areas within the CDP area. The CDP was set up on a 10 year plan. Mine are in 7n64W and are scheduled for 2026. That’s probably the schedule the Chevron rep was going by.

Thank you we will definitely Google that! I really appreciate your help and information.

They will try to keep the lease until they are ready. If not, they risk it being taken by another operator between now and then.

You need to Google Wells Ranch CDP. There is a PDF document. Your mineral rights are within this Comprehensive Drilling Plan. Right now they are in the infrastructure stage of the development. Drilling/Production is set to begin i believe in 2024. If you go to the Colorado Oil and Gas Commission page you can see the permits that are currently pending for areas within the CDP area. The CDP was set up on a 10 year plan.

Thanks for the info! Sounds like we should keep them!

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.