7.39 Acres completed transaction

Hi @Ann_Whitchurch, my name is Brad Reynolds. You were helping my brother Jack @jdr7181 in September of last year regarding some real estate with mineral rights in Section 5, Township 5 South, Range 1 West, Carter County.

We hired a probate attorney and have completed the real estate transaction through probate. My wife and I will be flying to Dallas (from San Antonio) then driving the rest of the way Wednesday morning (Oct. 6) to visit the property.

I have read the thread between you and my brother and found it incredibly helpful, and wanted to thank you for helping us. We were planning on having lunch in Ardmore Wednesday if you care to join us. Would love to pick your brain.

The actual language in the court order reads as follows: The SW1/4 of the SE1/4 and the W1/2 of the SE1/4 of the SE1/4 and the SE1/4 of the SW1/4 and the E1/2 of the SE1/4 of the NW1/4 of Section 5, Township 5 South, Range 1 West, Carter County, OK.

I read your directions that you provided my brother and my wife and I just followed those directions on Google Maps and are confident we can make it to the area. Thanks again for your help.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.