649 acres Dawson and Borden Counties

Donna, John is 100% right, I use that site weekly love it. I bought o ne of those maps LOVE LOVE LOVE it, I would have paid 100 for it now that I have it. order it today W Rogers

Clint put links up for each county for Courthousedirect.com. It’s GREAT! FYI you can get $400 an acre right now on the bonus…and they are mostly stuck on 20% in Dawson…I read the most recent leases and very few get 25%

Thanks to everyone for all the tips. I’ve joined Courthouse Direct & others as well. Will be ordering that awesome map, John & Willard! I just hope the leasing agents/landmen will eventually head out my direction. My minerals are just off Hwy 180 where it drops off the caprock. There are wind turbines on the land but we don’t own surface, just minerals. There was a well drilled there back in the 50’s when my mother’s family benefited. Would like to see something happen in my lifetime but really would like it for my kids & grandkids.

Go west from your place to the Key gin and turn south I mile and you will be at my 1st cousin’s farm. She is Carole (Middleton) Lybrand and now lives in Tyler and I live in Jacksonville about 30 miles south. We see each other often. She has two farms with some minerals from her Middleton heirs and we both have minerals from two farms owned by our grandfather in Dawson co, J.A. Richardson. There is currently a lot of leasing near our Munger interest about 10 miles NW of Lamesa and last month there were 8 leases in our survey so we are expecting to hear our phones ringing soon. Should you want to reply to my e-mails privately just use my e-mail address johncundieff@yahoo.com--------------------------------------------

I contacted the GLO and I could not get a survey map of Dawson Co that showed where the wells were but it does show the blk and sections. Just wanted to see if I was missing something

The GLO maps just show the surveys and their numbers or names along with the townships and block numbers.--------------------------------------------

give me rob roy number