4N 6W Sections 28 and 34

Hello,

Please forgive my ignorance, but I am trying to assist my Aunt, and have no experience this at all. My mother and her sister, each inherited an interest in 4N 6W Sections 28 and 34 that was covered by an existing lease with an extension, which was executed last year. My mother recently passed, and we are trying to help out my Aunt understand this interest. The lease extension will expire in April. At the time (2017) I thought, these Sections (28 and 34) were scheduled to be held by production, but we haven't seen a division order (I think it is called) or any royalty checks and are now getting calls to re-negotiate the lease? How can I tell if these sections are held by production and if so, by whom? I have checked the OK (occeweb) website and see that there are entries for a Cheyenne well (I think) in sec 3 and 10 but nothing recent for 28 and 34. Thanks....

http://imaging.occeweb.com/OG/Well%20Records/1DD55F5A.pdf

Continental is the operator of the Bovine 1-28-33-34XH in 4N-6W. The well has been drilled and they were still fracking the well last time I was by there about 10 days ago. It may be another 5 to 6 months before division orders are sent out. Royalty checks should be shortly after that.

Pic from 2/11/2018...