45 acres for lease

My family has 45 acres for lease in Section 7 T11N R5W. How do I get in touch with companies to bid on this property. Is there a site I can go to and search?

That section has several active wells. Are you getting paid on any of them? Which quarter section are you in? If so, then you are held by production. Chaparral has a pending horizontal well in the section.

We are in the SE corner and no production. There has been no pooling yet. Our lease expired on Nov 4. I know Roan is in Section 17 and Jones in Section 6 Surrounded by drilling. Have been receiving a few court orders.

If you are getting the court orders, then folks know about you. You should be getting offers close to the pooling filing. Since the lease just expired, they will probably come calling pretty soon.

Thank you M. Barnes. We just received a nice offer and working on it currently. Had some come in before the lease expired but now it slowed down. Maybe year end budgets and holidays. The current bid is great price and fair contract.