425+ acres available for O&G Lease between Nordheim and Runge - DeWitt / Karnes County border

I have 425+ acres available for O&G lease between Nordheim and Runge (about 1/2 mile from Hwy 72) in the condesate area of the Eagle Ford shale. My lease expired last fall when we could not get an extension executed in time due to attorney delays. The acres are directly between one unit in production and another unit that they started to drill two days ago. I recently inherited the land and new to the O&G world as a land and mineral rights owner. I am actively seeking opportunities to lease the 425+ acres and looking for any suggestions on how to go about doing that. I greatly appreciate any insight anyone has on how to contact oil companies that might be interested.

Without knowing the exact location and which units you are adjacent to, I would recommend contacting Petrohawk / BHP, Talisman and Pioneer - three of the big players in this part of the Eagle Ford trend.

I am sure that all three have field offices in either Runge, Kenedy, Yorktown or Nordheim.

Dependingon the layout /orientation of your acreage unit, anywhere from 4 to 6 wells could be drilled for the Eagle Ford.

The best candidates ((MO) would be the operators of the adjacent / offsetting units.

Actually surprised that you haven't been contacted yet by land brokers.

I

Przzz said:

Without knowing the exact location and which units you are adjacent to, I would recommend contacting Petrohawk / BHP, Talisman and Pioneer - three of the big players in this part of the Eagle Ford trend.

I am sure that all three have field offices in either Runge, Kenedy, Yorktown or Nordheim.

Dependingon the layout /orientation of your acreage unit, anywhere from 4 to 6 wells could be drilled for the Eagle Ford.

The best candidates ((MO) would be the operators of the adjacent / offsetting units.

Actually surprised that you haven't been contacted yet by land brokers.

I might be of some assistance to you, could you forward me more exact location of the land such as abstract, etc? We are a company that purchases mineral rights, if that might be of some interest to you as well. Also, who was the last lease with? You may reply to me on this posting or email me at jeff@peakroyalties.com as well.

Hi Pam -

I would need your legal description to be able to help. You can post it here or you can accept my offer of friendship of The Forum and send it to me privately that way.

I would strongly urge you to NOT sell your minerals. The potential royalty income is substantial and will last more than a single lifetime.

Hope this helps -

Charles

Charles Emery Tooke III

Certified Professional Landman

Fort Worth, Texas

There are several things you can do. Also there are many things you need to look at when you are leasing. Are they drilling around you yet? Would be happy to talk to you, private message me so we can talk further.

Nice smile, Rosine!

I would like to talk to you more about your interest. Please message me

Feel free to give me a shout anytime this week. I handle this very thing all the time, and can give you a wealth of knowledge on your opportunities. Thanks,

Hutch Sealy

210-744-1848

Energy Broker