425+ acres available for O&G lease between Nordheim and Runge - DeWitt / Karnes County border

I have 425+ acres available for O&G lease between Nordheim and Runge (about 1/2 mile from Hwy 72) in the condesate area of the Eagle Ford shale. My lease expired last fall when we could not get an extension executed in time due to attorney delays. The acres are directly between one unit in production and another unit that they started to drill two days ago. I recently inherited the land and new to the O&G world as a land and mineral rights owner. I am actively seeking opportunities to lease the 425+ acres and looking for any suggestions on how to go about doing that. I greatly appreciate any insight anyone has on how to contact oil companies that might be interested.

Dear Pam, I am interested in leasing or buying minerals in the wet gas area of DeWitt & Karnes County, Texas. Please advise if your minerals are available for an offer. Thanks, Rocky Navarro, BBA / PLM (512) 694-5700 or Rockynavarro@aol.com.