4 1/2 yrs and still no movement in NYS

4 1/2 yrs ago the great NYS placed a stop drilling order on the state and they wanted to "study" the issue . and pass regs for safe drilling .....the prosmise of summer or fall of when regs would be out has come and gone ...aand now the PRINCE ANDY (Cuomo) has said there will be no time frame for release of these regs ....Landowner right have been stomped on and continue to be .......any idea or help from other states or state reps, govs would fantastic .

HELP US PLEASE ....or find someone to buy my mineral rights and i'll get out .....offering both Marcellus and Utica shale groups .

Hi Paul -

Frustration Levels running a little high this morning?

I thought I had read where the moratorium in New York had been lifted for all lands a certain number of feet or miles away from known aquifers, but that was months ago - I'd have to check on it.

My first and best advice is to not sell your minerals, but if you are serious about doing so, send me your legal descriptions and interests and I'll show them to a few people I know.

Hope this helps -

Charles Emery Tooke III

Certified Professional Landman

Fort Worth, Texas

Nothing has been lifted ....Gov Spineless is to busy with the anti , gloom doom croud .

Charles send me an email i think i have it listed here and i'll let you know .....

It is my understanding that you have to accept me as a friend for us to exchange personal contact information.