$3900 offer to sell, big enough?

Had an offer to sell @ $3900 per mineral acre! Has anybody been offered higher? And if you don't sell your rights, I don't need to hear about why I should be holding on to it... I'm dying... not long to live...

Hello Robert, My name is Roy Ray and I live in western Okla. We don't know each other but I am sorry to hear your terrible news.

I too have had offers to sell in Payne county but yours seems to be the best I have heard of. Within $100 per acre of my own offers. My only advice would be to talk to the buyers in person and sometimes, as the drilling heats up, they get a little freer with the offers and will increase the money a bit. Not always, but sometimes the other wells around will give them more incentive to buy. Just feel them out and make your best decision.

I hope things work out better for you. Mine did and may a miracle happen again.

Roy

The very best offer I had was $3750.00 and that was after I turned down $3500.00 per acre. I wish you the best.

I understand that relatives of mine sold minerals very recently in 23-18N-2E for an even $4,000 per NMA.

Robert, we'll pray for a miracle for you. My family is getting offers for specific locations from same mineral investment company, one is $2850/ac, and the other is $3800/ac ( up $150 from offer from same company 3 months ago). One location was leased, but soon expires. The other two we are in negotiations with AEW, but not currently leased. Yes, I've also heard some locations around Guthrie and west are selling at 4K/ac.

My prayers and best wishes for your health to be completely restored.

Sooner Mineral Investments LLC is the grantee on the mineral deed. The minerals sold were non-producing but currently leased for another two years to Calyx (assumed by AEW).

Robert, the going rate in Payne County this week is 4K/acre. If I were selling today, I'd ask for $4,500 acre, and then come down from there.