36 9N 8W seeking current information on activity, leasing, etc

I previously asked about general lease prices and appreciate the info shared, but realize I need to ask more and don’t even know what to ask. I know leasing is occurring in 30 T9 N R7W and prices there. Does anyone know status of activity for 36 9N 8W in terms of leasing, pooling, etc? Names of companies that might lease? I’ve read some about things to ask for in a lease, but is that information consolidated anywhere? I don’t even know if this area is gas, oil or both or what formations they might target. So many of you know a lot more about this than I do and all help is appreciated.

The main operators in that township 9N-7W are Continental Resources and TPR Mid-Continent

Recent leasing was done by Master Oil & Gas, Zodiac Ventured, Conttinental Resources. No current leasing in 36.

Whether it will be oil or gas or both will depend upon the reservoir and its depth. Section 35 had a permit for the Deese and the Morrow-springer for 640 acres.

A useful place to look for information is the Mineral Help Tab above and the BLOGS category on the forum.

The acreage I own is in T9N R8W. I have about 64 acres in section 36.

I also have some in Section 35, but believe all or some of it is involved in an old well, Ingram. I get a very small check from Brent Baker. I believe I saw where there is activity in Sec 27 of T9N R8W, but am fairly overwhelmed with information downloads.

The Jensen 1-27 is shut in.

Most active Lessees in 09N-08W, past year

These answers help a lot. Thanks. Is it OK to contact the companies and ask if they are leasing or is it better to wait until a landman contacts me?

Opinions may vary… If you call, they make think of you as the lamb and they are the wolf. Lowball offer. If they want to find you, they will if your name and address are properly filed in the county courthouse.