34-6N-4W

As I recall, several months ago Cadillac’s secured a permit to drill in 34-6N-4W. How do I find out if they actually did? My lease expires in July. Curious.

Casillas (auto correct snafu)

TECATE Well No: 1-34-3WXH, API No.: 08722098

Spud Date: December 27, 2017

Section 3, T5N R4W is part of the MUH Well

Frank, have you seen a completion report? I understand first sale was March 21, 2018.

It has not been posted on the OCC site yet.

You can search here using the API Frank posted previously, 08722098 http://imaging.occeweb.com/imaging/OGWellRecords.aspx The completion form will be a 1002A

Only a small oil sales amount was reported in April, non in March. May numbers should be out in the next two weeks.

Thank you, Rick. I will continue to check the OCC from time to time. Where did you find the information about April sales? I don’t know my way around these databases very well.

You can search for the 300R oil production report sent to the OCC here http://imaging.occeweb.com/imaging/OGProd.aspx

This is usually the earliest I can find production data. However, it is not easy to find. You need to know who the reporting party will be. In this case it should be Coffeyville Resources. Their purchaser number is 23896. Limit your search by the production month, such as 04/2018. Then look for the Production Unit Number for your well on the document. 087-223185-0000-0

It’s not the easiest process, but you can sometimes find data earlier than you would otherwise be able to.

Rick, I have been checking for production periodically as you taught me to do. There have been no updates since our July 23rd correspondence above. I’m betting that is not typical, and it makes me suspicious. I called Casillas last week and asked about Division Orders since the six-month post first sale date (March 23rd according to Casillas verbally) is approaching. They said the lawyers were still researching. No other information. Does your crystal ball have any thoughts about this?

Your being able to find production reports on the OCC website is a two step process. The Purchaser has to file the report (with OTC), then the OCC has to post the report to their website. I suspect the OCC is behind on posting the info to their website.